ISRAEL'S FLAG


The flag of Israel was designed by a man called David Wolffsohn.

He chose two elements for the flag.
The first was the colours of blue and white, to represent the tallit (Jewish prayer shawl)
and the second was the Magen David (Star of David) which had been used as a Jewish symbol for a long time.

Monday, January 12, 2009

My checkup today - January 11, 2009

Ann wrote:


This morning I went in for my first cystascope exam since I began my cancer treatment. It showed that I have several new growths - one is quite large, and there are a few smaller ones. So they've bumped someone to a later date and I am going in for surgery again early next week.

They did tell me I would get to know the hospital staff quite well! It's a good thing I like them so much!

I'll keep you posted.

A

No comments: